Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 15:39:31 -0400
If anyone has ever attended one of Barbara Clay's fests you'll know what
a great time goes on there.  Rock's works hard to put these events on to
raise money for the shelter ferrets and their needs.

We try to go every time and never walked away unhappy.  This past
Saturday's event was great, plenty of good food, raffles galore for
everyone, plenty of people to make you feel at home,and the music was
wonderful.  Thank you Mr. Ferretone for the walk down memory lann.
This was by far one of Barb's best yet.

If anyone has never attended Octoberfest or Springfest your missing
out.  This organization works for the ferrets!  Try to make the spring
one and see for yourself.

*** TO GO BARB!!!!! ***

Mollie

Ps: Ferretsheltermom you've posted a private picture with out permission,
how low can you go!  This picture was not taken at any of the events.

People beware Ferret shelter mom your not making a web page on shelter
moms do not fall into this person's CRAP!

Bill, can't believe you posted this on the FML List knowing this is a
public list.  You were wrong.

[Moderator's note: Before everyone thinks I'm crazy, I did check the
link.  The content was changed AFTER the FML come out (I still have
the original content saved from my cache).  BIG]