From:
"Newell, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 22:36:00 -0400
Hello all:

I let you all know last night that I had taken my male Tuff to donate blood
to try and save Thumper.  The transfusion went as good as could be expected
and for 12 hours Thumper was in very perky and happy he then started to go
downhill quickly.  He died about 5:00 P.M. at home the vet released him
since he new there was nothing more that could be done.  Thumper was 6 years
old.  Dr. Klin did everything he could he had looked very thoroughly into
the possibility of a ulcer.  His final diagnosis was that it was cancer of
either the pancreas or the liver.  Tuff on the other hand is doing great but
looks funny with his neck shaved.

Tim and the gang