Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:41:08 -0500
I think I should share this wonderful news with those who reside in the
Kanab Utah area.  Thorugh a ferret consult with a shelter half way facility
there I learned the most wonderful news.  Best Friends has intentions of
building a ferret shelter facility!  If anyone is not familiar with this
wonderful shelter insytitution I urge to to check their site at

http://www.bestfriends.org

It is my understanbding they are building a network for hospice etc.  They
are currently building and equine building adn then the facility can be
built. They now have a ferret freindly vet ion site as well!  Bravo to Best
Friends!

Those who wish to donate time and talents toward this great shelter in the
making should contact Best Friends.  email to

fondly in ferrets,

alicia

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html