From:
Daysi Halperin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 11:06:13 -0400
I wrote awhile back about my Great Dane and my Ferrets not getting
along.  (My great dane wanted them for a snack).  Well my Great Dane was
unfortunately put to sleep back in February (my greatest lost to date)
and I was promissed a new puppy once I was over my grieving.  (I could
not even listen to music for about a month).  Well this past weekend we
brought home our newest member of the family a 9 week old Boxer, Keyla.
Now granted I was nervous about her and the boys (my 2 year old and my 6
year old) as well as my four cats (3yrs of age to 3 months of age), but I
was EXTREMELY nervous about my ferrets.

Well needless to say the only ones that play with Keyla is the ferrets,
(the kids of course), but the cats won't even get close to her, (the
kitten is alittle now).  But the funniest thing is that Kelyla sits by
the ferrets cage and whines until we let them out every morning.  They
are HER best friends.

I have never been so pleased.  So I guess ferrets and dogs can be the
best of friends.

Later,

Daysi
Buddy and Pepe ( the ferrets)
Cloe, Mushi, Morpheous and Emma (the cats)
Keyla (the Boxer puppy)
Jonathan and David (the boys)