From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 16:55:33 -0800
To Benefit: Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Parkton, Maryland
The winner of this raffle will win HALF of the total amount collected.
At this time that amount is $400!!!!!

Tickets are $10 each, and you can purchase as many a you desire.

PURPOSE: To help fund our shelter's operating expenses and zero out
any existing vet balance, and continue with medical care and vacs for
all 35 ferrets in residence at Rocky's!

SO? Who needs some cold hard cash to get through these freezing
days????

Last Day to Purchase Tickets!
~ DRAWING WILL BE NOON MARCH 1st, with tickets sales concluding Feb
28th at midnite. The winner will immediately be notified by FB pm or
email and arrangements made to pay 50% of the total donated.

TO ENTER:
Using Paypal: [log in to unmask] donate $10 to friends or
family. In the memo section please just write "BLIZZARD".

Checks or M.O. made out to "Rocky's FR&S" 832C Falls Rd., Parkton, MD
21120 If you are paying by check, please write me and let me know that
it's in the mail so that I'll be sure to include you in the entries.

<http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Alphajill/media/Blizzard%202010/blizzard1.jpg.html>

Thank you for your support!

Affectionately,
Barbara Clay