From:
tara cicora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:31:08 -0800
Everyone,awhile back I asked for assistence for why my ferret Makita was
not eating, many people responded, thanks:)  However I took Makita to the
vet and she was diagnosed w/ a cancer tumor on her stomach and insolinoma.
The cancer is sqeezing her little stomach making her not want to eat.  We
are still hand feeding her and she is on a depressent for her seizures.
She is doing well, though she may only live anywhere from a couple of days
to perhaps a couple of weeks.  We'll put her to sleep before anything
incredalby painful begins.  After she passes on, I'll continue her legacy
w/ some baby fuzzies.  But, not before, right now she needs her "mommy's"
undivided attention.  Thanks, to everyone who emailed me back.

Peace and luv,
---
tara
"You're so wild (you're wild and willing),
so wild (you're spirits's free)
You're such a wild, wild child,
Oh, baby go wild with me"
~ Heart 1990