Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:28:51 -0500
Hiya all--I knows I promises you all dat I would tell you about our great
adventure in Ermine Land--aka very cold.  So here goes.

Only about 20 kits were suppose to go so we had 20 chaperones including
Sandee and Muldoone and some of my business including Isabel.  we gots
dese big white beautiful dogs who previously had been eager for de twip
until dey saw dat dey would be carrying kits.  No dews were sposed to go
as we have had trouble in de past wit dem tinking dey were ermines--NOT.
So we has dese pack dogs and de carrier dogs.  Each carrier had about 5
bags and were equips to carry only 10 ferrets, each bag was supposed to
have 1 kit.  Oks somehow we ends up with tree kits in each bag.  Dis was
not discovered until we were half way dere.  Three chaperones were on
each pack dog.  Mucklucks and parkas, etc were on two of de dogs--its
cold dere and furries are not equips like ermines.  Well somehow a load
of dews had sneaked into de packs and more kits were in the bags than was
plans.  Oh-Oh all de chaperones says.  Well we carries on anyway.  De
kits were singing--obviously no room for dancing.  We were all singing
including de dogs.  Den we had to have potty stops--geesh all dese kits
had to go right den.  I couldnt believe my eyes--and neither could de
poor chaperones.  Food and water was passed around to all.  And den we
conts noses --I donts even wants to tink about de amounts of kits cept
dey were ways over 20.  Back into de carriers we wents.  Trust me various
times, I jes wants to turn around and goes back and forget about it all.
But we finally made it.  De ermines were out to gweet us--where did dose
otters come from--otters dont lives here.  I knows, I knows--more
stowaways.  I just went behind a twee and gave way to tears and of course
de Boss came by and He says never mind SaraFerret--your heart was in de
right place and all will work out.  And so de first night we toasted
marshmallows around de campfire and den we all went to sleep--me with 25
kits curled up besides me.  Dey sure was noisy when de slept.  So ended
Part I.  More coming up next weeks.

Hugs and dooks and nosekisseys (which is what ermines do when dey gweets
us fuzzies)

SaraFerret