From:
Kathy Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:31:12 -0800
Hi everyone!!

Just got an email from a guy on Long Island, NY, that has 2 ferrets who
are looking for a home.  Says he's moving to Manhattan into an apartment
that doesn't allow any pets.  They're 2 yo albinos, doesn't know if
they're males or females (I did tell him how he can tell) and he's only
had them a couple of months.  If anyone is interested in giving them a
FOREVER home or if anyone knows of any shelters in that area, please
email me.  I've checked the Ferret Central website for shelters but they
don't seem to be active anymore.  TIA!!

Kathy

www.cozmiccreations.com

http://community.syracuse.com/cc/ferrets