From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 23:45:18 -0700
I am sad to annouce that Brigette Bolland, who has run one of the, if not
the best Ferret Shelter in Salt Lake County for the past ten years is
calling it quits.  She has taken on another challenge in her life with the
Peace Corps.  The effort and dedication she has put forth in the protection
of Domestic Ferrets and helping those Ferrets that have found themselves
victims of ignorant and uncaring individuals has been above and beyond.
She is a wonderful and caring person and her effort and contribution to the
well being of Domestic Ferrets will surely be missed in Utah.

With the legalization just around the corner and the pet stores here
selling Ferrets like cold water in the middle of the desert.  Our shelter
is preparing for the worst.  The education program that has been initiated
is still in its initial stages and will take some time to catch on.  If you
are a Utah Ferret Owner, I am calling upon you to take the time to help
educate those who should be Ferret Parents and discourage those who should
not be.  If you have any questions or want to help in the further education
of future ferret owners, please contact me:

Thanks,
Rick
United Ferret Organization
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.