From:
"KATRINA D. RAMSELL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 14:57:36 EST
Hi Gang!
And we are quite the gang aren't we?  It's so funny how I don't know many of
you personally, but you are all like my big ferret family.  And while I'm at
it ....... we love you BIG!!  You are just too cool!!

Anyway, sniff sniff........ WEAR YOUR KODO STUFF!  Yesterday I played
volleyball in my Kodo shirt and 3 people asked me about Kodo.  Last night I
went to the store with my Kodo ribbon - the check-out guys said that they
had heard about Kodo.  They thought we should cut off some human heads and
test them for rabies!  This morning my ribbon got me into a long
conversation with a lady at work about Kodo, Michigan Dept.  of Comm.
Health, and the evil, possessed individuals that were determined to use my
(I live in Michigan unfortunately) tax money to kill Kodo, etc.  Wear your
shirts, buttons, ribbons, etc.!!  It makes people ask questions and gives
you (and me) the opportunity to jump on our soap boxes.  I've been spending
a lot of time up there lately!  We've got to keep up the momentum and not
let this thing die.  Whoops, I think I'm on it again...

To get your Kodo Ribbons:
1. Send a self addressed stamped envelope with a minimum of $1 donation
   for each ribbon you order.
2. Let us know how many ribbons you want!
3. If you have a ferret show or a meeting or something (even a Tupperware
   party!), buy several so you can sell them there.
4. Send to:
Katrina Ramsell
566 S. Park Blvd.
Lansing MI  48910

Feel free to e-mail ([log in to unmask]) or call
(517) 887-2030 if you have any questions or comments.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!