From:
Christina Bergonzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 14:23:08 -0400
Hey all you weezel lovers-

I currently have seven, count em, seven, ferrets, REPEAT, seven.  And i am
moving into a smaller apartment with my (7) ferrets and my pit bull.l I do
not have enough room for all (7) ferts.  I wanted to see if I could find a
home , A GOOD FERRET LUVER HOME, for a few (oh 2 or 3) of them.  Please
email me if you are interested.  It kills me to see some of my babies go,
but with my tiny quarters I am going to have to sacrifice a few- but only to
a good home.  The FML is the perfect place to find that!  I live in Rockland
County, New York, adjacent to Bergen County, New Jersey & not far from
Westchester, New York or New York City.  Please let me know if there r any
takers...... I have one black eyed white (who luvs to weezel war dance, we
call him Bonkers, cus thats what he is) and one silver (a beautiful big
chubby fert with a very rambunciuos (sp?) attitude, Shamus is this brats
name).... and maybe one other if I can giver her up.  Both males are
descented and fixed and both are Marshall Farms, for those of you who r
Marshall Farms Phobic!!!

Well let me know...........Dook!
STILL, cordially yours, "Weazelchic"
(see i can keep the name cuz I will still have 4 or 5 ferts remaining)