From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 05:13:01 -0400
Hey everybody Possum here, the clinic was a huge success, all the fur
kids had a ball but the humans were drenched all day from the rain. Mum
just kept saying she is not made of sugar so she was not going to melt,
the fur kids are better in cooler whether so let it rain. We had cover
so life was good.

Any way I am announcing the winner of the stained glass piece, mum has
lots and lots of pictures including one of our favorite doc picking the
ticket and the winner holding the picture of the stained glass, but she
said they would have to come later when she is not so bone tired. I
know I know you are jumping up and down like I do saying tell me, tell
me who the winner is!!

Drum roll Please>>>>>> Stephanie N is the winner of the beautiful
stained glass piece Miss Lynne W. made for us. Mum says thank you all
for making the stained glass raffle such a success. Many of you asked
if Lynne would make them to sell, mum is still working on her to do
that. Again thanks to all who participated in this raffle, mum says
she could not do what she does for us without each and every one of
you being a part of our lives. Possum

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video