From:
Kim Crivello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:13:30 +0000
I don't understand the controversy over the Giving Tree. This is an
amazing opportunity created out of kindness. The limit is 20 and we
can choose to post any number up to that amount. We don't have to do
20. If anyone is of the opinion doing a smaller number makes it fair -
do a smaller number. If some shelters choose to do the full 20, it is
obvious they are in need.

Please don't forget the wonderful intention behind this project.

Kim oO~
Kim Crivello
Greater Chicago Ferret Association
Shelter Management Team Member
708.442.8650
www.gcfa.com

Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him.
~Albert Schweitzer