From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 17:42:24 PST
Hi Everyone,

     I thought I would tell you all about Julia the Ferret's latest
activity.  It involved her ability to Ride the Rabbit, literally.
I thought I would explain by telling what happens moment by moment,
much like a space launch:

T-minus 30 seconds

The unsuspecting herbivore enters the house through the patio door.
He then runs into the livingroom thinking that all is well.  Julia,
on the other hand, is in a state of hyperactivity.  You know the
type, dancing around, chortling to herself, chasing her tail...

T-minus 15 seconds

     The Rabbit, seeing Julia, stops moving.  Even though he isn't
very smart, he has learned that running near Julia is not in his
best interests.  Sitting still, he hopes that she will not notice
the large mop of hair in front of her.  Julia, however, has seen
the Rabbit (or should I say victim).  She begins to lay down on the
floor and slllllide over toward the Rabbit.  She then begins to
give her famous "Poker Faced" stare.

T-minus 5 seconds

     Julia begins her patented, "I'm just walking by you and have
no intention to jump on your back" move behind the Rabbit.  The
rabbit, being realtively stupid, doesn't realize what's going
on and sits there.

T-minus 1 second to blast-off

     Julia makes a brilliant sharp turn behind the Rabbit, gets
into the Rabbit's blind spot and makes her leap onto the rabbit's
back.  The rabbit, realizing he has been had, begins to buck like
wild to remove his unwanted parasite.

Blast-off

     Julia now moves forward as the rabbit kicks and runs like wild.
She places her paws around his neck and HOLDS ON.  About 4 seconds
into the ride, it's all over.  The rabbit is out the door and
Julia is on the linoleum in the kitchen.  After a brief pause,
the victory dance occurs and Julia moves on to conquer yet again...

Elapsed time:  34 seconds

D.E.  Brea, CA