Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 22:04:46 -0400
Hi, it's us, Kirby an' Bandit again.  Wee still don't not got no cloo what
an O-limpic is, butt dey all tried ta esplain it to us.  Wee watcheded da
openin' saramonies de udder nite an' we didn't not see Tater an' Odie.  Yoo
guys shooda done dat ting where dey used sum big cloth an' a giant
lite-bob-ting an' sum' hoomans to make dere shadoows look big.  Wee wooda
seenya den!  Anywee, wee didn't kno what O-limpics was, so wee asked Daddy.
He couldn't undastan so wee asked Krissy.  She sez it's a ting where hoomans
copete agains each udder in sports (like carrot ball an' da raisen toss).
Wee wondahed if dey have da litter box contets or toe bitin' contets.

Rosie an' Maxie, yoo 2 R lukky to be abled to have meeted Dayna.  Daddy an'
Krissy would have loved to meet her cuz she done saveded our lives so she's
a hero- hooman to us all.  Wee wuz watchin' tee-vee da udder nite an' we
sawed sumone nameded Bobdole.  Bobdole didn't not call his-self "mee" or "I"
butt he jus' calleded himself Bobdole.  Bobdole was sum kind of
wore-hero-sandwich or sumthin', but when he was in dat dere wore, he musta
put sum gloo inta his paw an' den pikked up a pen cuz' he had a pen dat he
nevah put down.  Dat's jus' too bad cuz' now he can't not shake paws like da
dawg or da udder hoomans.  Shame...

Okey da Dokey, wee gotta go now.  Weez gonna close dis letter wit da song
sung to da Beatles song "you've got to hide your love away".  BYE!!!

"Here wee sit, head in paws,
crying by the wall,
Raisens gone, wee can't go on
Feelin' 2 inch tall...