From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 21:30:48 -0600
Yep!  It's true!  The Ferretguy just realized that by pleading guilty to
illegally having a van in my driveway, I am now a criminal.  It's just now
sinking in!  Does that mean I won't be allowed to move the shelter to the
Ft. Collins area?  Will I be able to refinance my house or ever be able to
buy another?  Oh what a dilemma!!  Will the nazis that rule Aurora raid my
house in less than 90 days from now to see if I only have ten ferrets here?
Will I be charged with a felony, or worse executed for having 11 ferrets?
Worse yet, will they execute my ferrets????  I want to move away from this
bad, very bad place.  All of you kiddos say aye if you think we should all
move away...... let's see 32 ayes, 1 what did I say, oh that's right, your
deaf ( he's a blaze) and can't hear me.  Read my lips and shake your head
up and down.  Ok, It's unanimous, we are going to move.  I saw some really
nice affordable places to move to if I can get enough money out of
refinancing my house to make the down pymt.  Ya know, if I had as much
traffic here as the city of aurora alledges I do, I could of moved away
from here along time ago on my money.  Check out our website in the
upcoming days for new things, and ways to help especially Ferrets with
the big move.

Hubs to all,
Ferretguy , the convicted criminal one.