From:
Animal Lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 23:28:08 -0400
Took one of my fuzzies into the vet today, and the vet gave us Advantage
Flea drops to use on all my ferrets as a preventative to fleas, as she said
that this will be a bad summer for fleas and ticks.  Those of you who use
it, or have tried it, would you please let me know what you think about it
and what your experience with it is.  Is Advantage good, does it come off
of the ferret onto our furniture, as someone said once it does.  Did your
ferrets have any side effects from it?

My vet once talked to me about revolution, but she will not give it to us
as she said she has never prescribed it for use in ferrets and she doesn't
want to give it to my fuzzies and cause a death because it would be a trial
giving it to them.

Any input on the Advantage Flea Program drops would be appreciated.

Thank You in advance for your comments and opinions.