From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 1996 19:22:09 -0500
Hi,

Catherine Shaffer wrote:
>Recently, my husband and I bought one of those self-propelled balls for the
>ferrets.  It had a "playful weasel" attached.  The ball, even though it
>cost $10, was a flop.

Ferrets sure are individuals!  I too have one of those "playful weasel"
balls.  My Tracy loves it!  She is only allowed in 2 rooms of the house, 1
being the kitchen.  She does her best to pull the weasel and ball into her
"kitchen den" (under the microwave cart).  She never seems to tire of this.
She tries and tries, then lets it go.  Then after it again!  It usually
keeps her occupied for a good 1/2 hour before she moves on to other toys.

Kim