From:
Cynthia Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:04:58 -0800
I have to say that I think you are the nicest group of people and I am
sure your ferts are too!  I did post flyers all around, and that is the
payoff.  Our little guy traveled about a 1/4 mile and climbed up the first
human leg he could!!  He went home with another man, but his wife said
"no" so he went home with the secretary and her 9 year old son is madly in
love with him....I have been a wreck worrying about him for over a week
now, we have probably had at least 6 inches of rain, and the decaying
forest smelled like something dead this morning, I was preparing myself
to crawl under the porch to get his little body when the phone rang.,..I
couldn't believe it!  So all the while he was warm and fed, probably only
outside for a day!  So I want to thank you for so many letters...I got it
now; SQUEEKY TOY!  I am hoping the 9 year old gave him a name, we had not
settled on one yet.

Thank you again, Happy New Year!
Cindy