From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 10:04:32 -0400
Caruso has a penchant for beer, causing Richard to say "See I told you we
should have named him 'Spike' ".  Belle, on the other hand, has no interest
in alcoholic beverages, preferring a few laps of milk if she can steal them.
Caruso, the baby, doesn't have any interest in milk.

They both, however, go gaga over organic plant food.  I have to triple-wrap
it in plastic to keep them from trying to get into the cupboard were it is
kept.  I put a couple pinches of organic houseplant food in a new plant the
other day, and an hour later Belle smelled it on my fingers and started
licking them.

I think the strong fishy smell reminds them of ferretone.

I have to be careful not to let them get too much or they may start to
sprout!

Linda, Richard, Joy, Belle and Caruso