Date:
Wed, 28 May 2014 04:26:06 -0400
The Original Ferret Fabulous Finds AUCTION House

This week we choose: Frank's Fort, USA Dawn Hansen - as shelter of
the week to receive 10 % + more Donation from sales

donations: [log in to unmask]

AUCTIONS BEGINS 6:00 PM EST Sunday eve May 25, 2014 and ends Friday
eve May 30, 2014 at 9:00 PM EST ***

PLEASE be aware -PAYMENTS are DUE within 24 hours of Auction end and
we accept Paypal & Credit cards thru Paypal Invoicing~

Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases can
help many!

ARTISTS Donations to: [log in to unmask]

Please view & bid -we will have a lot of goodies throughout the
week-keep checking back - BUY IT NOW items can come & go fast

WHO IS FFFAH? Ferret Fabulous Finds Auction House on FB
We are a Group of Artists that pull together every week to present our
Fabulous goods to the public for sale - WE are an AUCTION HOUSE. We
thank those who step into our House every week since inception April
13, 2012, to purchase our items as we are self supporting . Instead of
sending our 10 % to an Auctioneer every week for use of the group - we
choose to send Donations to a Ferret shelter in need, Sometimes we can
send more but that is a personal choice. WE welcome you to participate
in the good work we do. Do our members & bidders realize how many you
help with your purchases thru FFFAH?? You not only get Fabulous items
for your purchase, but you 1) benefit the shelter of the week,
2) benefit the Artists who continue to Donate to many other venues
throughout the year to help others, 3) benefit the ferrets who depend
on the Artists for support. Its a WIN! WIN! Bid & BUY HERE!!! you help
so many!!

Please enjoy our site - Bid & win & enjoy ...

The ARTISTS of FFFAH
Please read rules & enjoy bidding and we Thank you for all you do to
help so many ferrets!- This group comes full circle!

Go here to view & Bid Please
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/