From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:02:44 EST
Kim, I personally, and I believe many others feel the same, am not
against your feeding raw to your ferrets. I personally, and I believe
many others feel the same, am upset that you feed live animals,
specifically the former pets of children (as you have admitted), to
your ferrets. The fact that the guinea pigs, rabbits, etc are no longer
wanted or being loved by children does not matter. They are alive,
cute, have personalities, trust humans, feel pain and are very much
like the ferrets that are killing and eating them.

Nancy in OR, who has a snake owning daughter that feeds pre-killed mice
from the Mouse Factory......yes they were cute but they don't look at
us with pleading, trusting eyes as they flee from a predator.

AWK... here I go again.....neither ferrets nor snakes need to chase
down and kill another animal to enjoy eating it.

[Moderator's note: Something not quite the way I remember it here. Kim
is welcome to post an answer. BIG]