From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:03:53 -0500
Yes, timing is everything. Yesterday, the Crafty Weasels received a
check in the mail from a wonderful benefactor. I was and still am
speechless and totally astounded (which is saying something--lol). The
note explained that with our bedding we had touched lives of ferrets
and shelter parents more than we'd ever know. That this check was to
help purchase a sewing machine to help us continue our work. Perfect
time, we have three machines that needed to go into the shop in the
last month, and I'd been extremely concerned about our next steps for
repairs.

This check was gifted in memory of their dear friend -- yes, our new
machine will carry their name. We all have names for our machines, so
it is definitely fitting.

The world, and sometimes even our lives don't always have good
uplifting and positive news and thoughts ... I had to share this to
give hope to those, and spread some of the astonishment that has hit
me. We will continue to sew so that every ferret and shelter Mom and
Dad know they are loved and not alone.

We feel so very blessed, words can't truly express, Thank you from the
bottom of my heart doesn't sound big enough, but it is extremely heart
felt.

The Crafty Weasels of GA