From:
Cheryl Waterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:36:39 -0700
Puppy is a gorgous panda/blaze little guy.  He had never been sick a day
in his life.

He seemed like he was loosing weight so we went to visit our Dr.  She
did all she could, he had a tumor in him the size of a small orange.
She took out 80% of it but there was alot of bleeding.

He woke and moved around but later this afternoon he then faded away.

I and his friends are heart broken.  Especially his buddy Tyson aka
Ty-Ty.

I don't remember the little greeter at the Bridge.  It has been a long
time since I have had to make contact.  Please greet Puppy and let him
know that his mommy is so sorry for not understanding him when he kept
biting me to tell me something was wrong.  We all miss you especially
your buddy Ty-Ty.  You will always be my gorgous little boy, with your
thick beautiful coat and your inquisitive little noise.

I am so sorry my liytle one!

Love, Mommie & Carole& Jacob......., Bandit, Ty-Ty, Hermanie, Zena,
Sidney, Taz,Preious,Pretty Lady and all the kitties especially your
buddy Raz