From:
"F. Scott Giarrocco" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 03:00:08 EST
Ilena,

You do know that I was just posing a "what if" situation, but I was thinking
along the same lines as you.  So, here it is.  I really doubt anything will
come of this, but by the time most of the FML folks read this, a copy will
already be in the mail to Radio Shack Corporate Headquarters.  Never hurts
to try :)

Scott and the Mustelid Mob
Jopal Ferret Haven

RADIO SHACK AD
LOCATION: MALL INTERIOR at closing time.  The RADIO SHACK manager is
lowering a GRILL TYPE GATE.  Camera pulls back to reveal several very
intent FERRETS in the PET STORE directly across from RADIO SHACK.  MALL
LIGHTS go out one by one.

"SPY" music plays as FERRETS escape from CAGE and dash across MALL to RADIO
SHACK.  Sounds of FERRET GIGGLING come from RADIO SHACK.

Cut to INTERIOR RADIO SHACK.  Ferrets riding on RADIO CONTROLLED PICKUP
TRUCK as another FERRET plays with CONTROLS.

Cut to MEDIUM SHOT FERRETS dancing on KEYBOARD, playing lively "CONGA" song
and FERRETS dancing in a conga line.  FERRET riding on RADIO CONTROLLED
TRUCK in background.

Cut to CLOSE UP of FERRET and TELEVISION REMOTE CONTROL.  TELEVISION turns
on as FERRET flips through channels and stops at RADIO SHACK ad.

Cut to EXTERIOR of shop BACK DOOR.  KEY is put into lock.  Cut to, FERRETS
looking up at SOUND of door opening.  FERRETS scamper away.  MANAGER and
ASSISTANT enter and find the REMOTE CONTROL TRUCKS in the middle of the
store, the KEYBOARD on.

CLOSE UP of RS MANAGER and ASSISTANT standing in doorway looking across to
FERRETS in PET STORE, apparently sleeping innocently.

MANAGER: "It's the same thing every night.  I wish I knew what was going
on."

ASSISTANT: (Staring at FERRETS)  "You don't think . . . "

MANAGER and ASSISTANT (in unison) "Nahhhhhhhh."

CLOSE UP of FERRETS sleeping in a pile.  One FERRET lifts his head and
winks.

VOICE OVER:  "Radio Shack . . . the store no one can resist."