Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:06:21 EDT
Rascal: aka the flying squirrel-no gate is too high if I can jump and
get my front paws on it..  IM GONE!  Oh by the way mom, you left the cat
tower a little two close to the gate..  yes three feet away is much to
close!!!  chuckle, hiss hiss

Cali- Im the pretty pretty princess..but come too close I'll scream then
turn around and beat the tar outta ya.  I start it... run then finish it
mouthing the whole time!!!!

Cocoa: The dancing king.... throw me on my back.  Tickle (wind me up) and
I'll hit the side of the couch at a full pace and stay there!  Ok..  then
I'll hit the cat at full speed and run off dooking like there is no
tommorow.

Pugs: aka Pugsly... IM FAT??  What???  no one told me I can't fit through
there!  OH and by the way mom..  can I plop over so we can play tickle me
Elmo??  Huh HUH???

Tig: aka snuggles!  Where's Jewels huh???  I want to bite her butt off!!!
Oh and by the way....would ya throw me a treat while I'm waiting???

Jewels: :(  No body likes me... everybody hates me...Im so pretty!!!
Aren't I?  That's it..  they're all jealous of my beauty.  By the way...
can I climb up your leg mom?  Tig is coming after me again.

Visitors

Binkly: the Bink!  NO SOCK is safe!  Including the ones on your feet.

Thea: Im so cute and petite (she has diabetes) but I WILL eat
anything!!!!!!!

Possum: Hiss hiss... dook dook..  BITE YEOUCH!!!!!!!