From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:46:55 -0800
I think that Bill Gruber, Bob Church, & Eric Shefferman are tied for
awesomest ferret guy of the universe.

Also in several years I aspire to open a ferret shelter...I know it is
hard work, I would probably do it full time, but aside from physical labor
how "hard" is it (financially, mentally, etc).  I am so in love w/ fuzzies
that I want to do all I can to help (aside from becoming a vet!) & I'd
appreciate some feedback from those of you who know first hand about the
shelter "biz".

Thanks in advance for your help, you FML'ers!

Amy & da stinky mushy butts (Miya-pants, Jackson, Razataz, & Bean)