From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 06:20:04 -0400
The Lakeroad Ferret Farm would like to thank all of you who helped the
fur kids and I win second place in the My favorite Shelter contest.  We
did not even know there was a second prize until we were notified we
won it!

The fur kids and I are so very blessed to have so many friends &
supporters in the ferret community, we hope those of you that can will
join us on Clinic day June 3 2006 will come to help us celebrate, picnic
and just enjoy all the humans we know that are owned by ferrets.

Ferret Farm Shelter Mum

Brenda