From:
Roberta Ensor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:27:10 EDT
holders (made from material) at Fryeburg Veterinary Hospital in Fryeburg,
Maine today.  They don't have any place to put them out to sell them on a
daily basis, but will bring them out during the next rabies clinic (July
17?).  The proceeds from any that sell will go towards Tara's bill.

I wish I could have donated cash, but after 12 years with UNUM Provident
I was laid off and out of work for a few months and just recently found
another job.  These plastic bag holders sold well at the ferret fun day
and I thought they might bring in a few dollars for Tara's care.

The office manager has the bags and as for the price, I told her that
anything people wanted to donate for a bag holder was fine.  They are great
for managing those pesky supermarket bags whether it be in the kitchen,
workshop, craft room, garage, camper or ferret room.  Word of caution
though.  A ferret can empty one out in under ten seconds and will then
proceed to use it as a hiding place.

Roberta