From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 09:29:26 EST
Hello Everyone,

For the past semester I have not been able to spend good quality time with
my fuzzbutts.  I always go in for some play but not hours like I use to.
My semester ended last Friday.  So Friday night, I loaded up 6 comforts
and a pillow and headed for the monkey room.  I was in there for hours.
I thought they would have been somewhat detached as they had gotten older
the past several months.  To my suprise they welcomed me with kisses,
gestures of nips, and wanting to lay their heads in my open hands.  I
realized they missed mommie.  Or that's what it seemed to me.  As we
snuggled together and watched tv.  I realized I was on a ferret high.  I
felt very fullfilled.  This morning I got up and went down and played, and
we watched cartoons.  I realized I missed them more.  Each of them with
their very own personalities (12).  Not a dull moment without laughter.
Some decided my hair was not fixed correctly.  Some decided I should not
be the keeper of the remote control, while the others decided mommie
should just be mommie and do what is necessary to make us dook.  I am on
a ferret high and what a wonderful feeling.

And to Jackie from the dooknook.  Sassy is becoming a lap baby who loves
kisses and talks.  Moxie and KatieBug are becoming the rebel rousiers.
Personalities are changing.  They are all becoming their own fuzzbutts.
They are all putting on weight and thriving.  You couldn't have picked a
better group to be integrated into the bunch I had.  Thank you.

To all Ferret Mommies and Daddies Have a Wonderful Holiday from the Booker
Family (Hooman and Furry) :).