From:
Jane Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 09:13:16 -0500
I would say that if Willy want to be petted, go for it! You are
fortunate to have a ferret that has bonded so with you and enjoys
spending this kind of time with you. Enjoy it! Over the years we have
only had 4or 5 that were this way out of the many ferrets that have
passed through our home. We actually lost the last 2 earlier this
year. I miss having one come up and laying down beside me and leaning
his head against my leg for neck rub.

So let Willy play when he wants to and take advantage of the "scratch
my neck now Mom" time when he is wanting that!!

Jane