From:
Ashael Rave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:24:01 -0800
(Typed under an overdose of Mustela Putorios Furo)
Hi there.

i wanted to answer Jennas question about toys.  It sure aint a secluded US
homo sapiens behavior :o) I buy alot of toys for my furbeans, and all the
rest of my ferret owned chaps here in israel do too.  my kids have platic
balls, pingpongs, plastic snake (which Pitzi kills every day or 2), a dryer
hose, and today i got them a huge box of "packing beans" (those thingies
you put in boxes to keep breakable objects during mailing).  for the most
part, though, they like silly things that are not bought in stores, like
old socks (Pitzi has an ancient black sock of mine she takes everywhere and
sleeps with like a kid), used shoe insoles, stolen potatoes (Fuzzy once hid
15 of those under my bed), human toes, human ears, big sleeping humans and
other itty-bitty funny objects.  Those lil critters sure know how to have
fun ;o)

hugs to all of you furbeans, and happy Hanukkah
Ashael, Fuzzy and Pitzi in Israel