From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:23:35 -0400
Hey,
I don't think they're selling their ferrets on ebay.  Perhaps they are
hoping that someone will be interested in taking them, but it appears as
if they are only selling the supplies they have.  I don't see what is
wrong with that.  Plenty of people sell their supplies on ebay.  No one
knows their situation, so why is someone asking for us to give them a
hard time?  They mentioned they are moving.  Perhaps they're moving to
California or another FFZ and can't risk taking them or maybe they're
moving in with someone who won't let them keep their ferrets.  Maybe
someone in their family is very ill and they are moving close to them to
help care for them and won't have the time or money for the ferrets.
Life is no one's fault, and situations change.  Sometimes it's impossible
to keep a pet you have due to life changing.  Perhaps, instead of trying
to get their auction thrown off ebay (which by the way, did cost them
money to put up) or giving them a hard time, someone in their area
(Pasadena, MD) should email them, and see if they could help them.
Perhaps suggest a shelter or offer to list the ferrets on the FML.
Wouldn't that be a lot better?

 Just a thought.
- Jules