From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:21:30 EDT
In a message dated 10/4/00 3:04:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Lisette writes:

>My sister just called me to tell me that An article with photos was
>published on Monday in the Tribune Newspaper on The Greatest Ferret
>Show on Earth.

That's too cool.  Did you know that I invited them?  LOL

When I was on WGN radio live a few weeks ago, they promised to post
pictures of some of my fur kids on Kathy & Judy's web site.  I wrote to
their "pet show" host and invited him.  WGN radio is owned by the Tribune
company.  Hmmmmm.... (BTW, here's the URL for the web site with my ferts'
pics: http://wgnradio.com/shows/kathy_judy/photos/gallery12.htm

I have no idea who those other women are on "my" site!  But I'm the one
holding Samson.  Shania's pic is there, as well as White Russian's.  They
tell a little about each ferret)

Of course, someone else could also have invited them....but it sure is a
coincidence!  I'm thrilled they came, although disappointed I didn't get
to see them.

I wonder if the article and photos are on the Tribune web site?

Judy