From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:43:40 -0500
RE:  Doug McKay

Dear Fellow FMLers,

The Doug McKay issue is one that speaks directly to our hearts. None
of us wants to see animals suffer at the hands of people that consider
them income and nothing more. This sort of situation can divide us and
make us weak.

One does not go into battle without a plan of attack (as well as
contingency plans). There are people in the ferret community who are
trying to get together to see what can be done. This situation will not
be solved overnight and I ask that you all have a little patience while
we sort out the mountain of information that is being gathered and
sorted.

Save your energy for when it is needed as we will no doubt need all of
you focused and working together as a team. Disjointed efforts at
calling authorities does not help right now and may only serve to
harden the ears of the very people who may end up working with us.

That being said, if you have a suggestion or information that may be
helpful, please post it on the FML (anonymously if you wish). And
remember, the FML is not private and, verifiably, has "ears".

[OL]