Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 07:58:19 -0400
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: concern over ferret rescues

If I was so concerned I would not be posting as Anonymous.I would not be
afraid to be known and hiding behind a curtain.

I would not wory about the Shelter and the people involved in the major
rescue that just occured as they are well known and respected in the
Ferret world.

To me this sounds like a post that was made by Di Bachman or one of her
associates.  This is just my opinion but if I am wrong show yourself
don't hide behind Anonymous Poster .

Harry

[Moderator's note: I don't think the poster had bad intentions in mind,
nor was it a "planted" post.  But, of course, sometimes posts like that
make people ask themselves if "they've been taken."  Asking is a good
thing though, and the answers here, I think, will only increase people's
confidence that all is legitimate.  BIG]