From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 22:55:33 -0500
Nixon likes being on my shoulder.  I find if I'm just standing around, i.e.
in the house and talking, he gets more inquisitive and starts wandering from
shoulder to shoulder.  However, if I'm walking, Nixon will very quickly
settle down, usually face front and remain relatively still.  Although he
gets the occassional nose in my ear/tongue in my ear but all in all he's
pretty good.

WELD's comments:  My girlfriend read in the Boston Globe (I think) that Weld
said something to the effect  that he would use his powers to keep ferrets
and their owners safe from "persecution" (my words not his) until ferrets are
officially legal in Mass.

Oh, a special thanks to all who helped make ferrets legal in Mass.  It is
only because of you that I can, pending the address change administrative
stuff, use my new address of Ferret 34.

Brian
Nixon
Ashley