Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:19:19 -0700
Hi all

I am back again for a short time.  As for chasing cats there waz a small
sprite dressed in a withches costume dat led da raid on da cat area last
Holloween.  She got in a lot of trouble for dat.  Holloween is coming.

A little guy came in named Zues.  I introduced him to Beasley and da
others.  They said they would take him under their paw and show him
around.  They headed off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.
After dat it was off to da Fruit bar to grab a snack.  Then they were off
to da Tube Park.  There weren't any races just yet but there waz a lot of
practicing going on.  He joined right in and waz soon running da tubes
with confidence.  He waz a little off on da handoff but dat will come.  He
seemed to enjoy himself and I think he will do great up here.  He said to
send hiz mommy lots of luv and ferrety kisses.

I think I will go dust off my witches costume to get ready for Holloween.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee