From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 1994 22:13:29 -0500
Hi All,
  I was wondering if any one could offer some information or
suggestions............
I was contacted today (Via Computer) by a lady on AOL, who lives in Seattle
Washington.  She just had to put her 10 year old Ferret to sleep, due to the
complications resulting from her Insulinoma.
She is heart broken, and says her home is so empty now without her "Frieda",
She want to get another Ferret or possibly a pair of youngins' very soon.
I am sending her a couple of names that I got off the STAR* database listing
for her area.
Does any one know of a reputable breeder in the Seattle WA, area?
To: CYNTHIA RISKIN.. In issue 683, you gave your address,and I kept in mind
that you are in the Seattle area, can you offer a suggestion?
Well, any help I am sure would be appreciated.
Thank you for her and for myself, as always.

Michelle and The MASKeteer's.