From:
Karen Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:36:51 -0500
It is still early but I hope there won't be any little ferrets left on
the Giving Tree without a Santa.  I realize people may run short on time
with all they have to do with immediate families so I have put together
a FUN PAK for a lucky little ferret to receive for Christmas.

http://www.tuffyncompany.com/index.htm

FUN PAK consists of your choice of a sleep sac or a hammy, 6 of my
colorful crochet eggs, and a package of Foamy Fries.  Shipping is FREE
on this.

All you need to do is go to the Giving Tree, pick the ferret you want to
play Santa to, purchase your FUN PAK, provide me with the name of the
ferret you are playing Santa to, the name and address of the shelter and
I will handle the rest.  I will ship it for you, enclose a note for the
shelter mom/dad so they know who the Santa was and also let you know when
I ship your FUN PAK for you.

This a very worthy cause.  The Giving Tree is a wonderful event and our
goal should be that no little ferret will be left out for Christmas.
Many shelters are stretched to the limit so join in the annual event to
make sure every fuzzy has a present on Christmas morning.

URL for the Giving Tree is:
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page1.html