From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 05:44:16 -0700
It is my understanding that the Department of Fish & Game (and any other
authority) _CANNOT_ legally take your ferrets in California for any reason
whatsoever!!!  First of all, they need a search warrant from a judge to
enter your home in the first place!!!!  Secondly, once they have determined
that you do in fact have an illegal pet, it is _YOUR RIGHT_ TO REMOVE YOUR
PET FROM THE BOUNDARIES OF CALIFORNIA!!!  Having shown proof of this
transportation, you are then freed from legal issues!!!!  If this is the
truth, then let all be aware and fore-warned, and thus protected!  What is
this crap that I keep hearing about the DFG slaughtering fuzzies???  If the
laws are as I have mentioned above, then someone somewhere is doing it all

Sincerely,
David Doyle