From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 17:52:13 GMT
Ok, sorry for another post, but this weekend we had a lot happen.  My
sister-in-law had her first baby and we all were waiting to see her - ugh
the wait.  Well, my husband and I were laughing because they were saying
how she was only 1-2 cm dilated (well, not exactly about that fact, but
what our sick minds came up with)  He said that if they allowed ferrets in
the delivery room all they would need is 1-2 cm and the ferrets would run
into the birth canal, grab the baby and go hide it under a gurney
somewhere... yes, sick, but we were rolling laughing.  Then we imagined the
hospital run by ferrets and it went downhill from there.  Hey, if they use
leaches and maggots in modern medicine, I am sure they can find a place for
ferrets -

ok, we're sick....sorry :p  I just thought you all needed a little sick
thought for the day.

Stephanie, Chimi (Dr. Green) & Pepe (Dr. Ross)