From:
"Margaret E. Joslyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 13:12:13 -0500
Hello All,

It is with a heavy heart I write that my beloved Wickett was helped
to the Bridge on Christmas Eve.  He was my first ferret and truly the
sweetest boy I have ever met.  For 6 1/2 years he was with us.  Most of
the time he spent cuddled on my chest.  He was always ready to put his
nose in your ear, his trademark greeting.

I want to thank a very special person at Brockport Animal Hospital.  Mary
is always there for you, and she made what was an impossible thing to do
bearable.  Her kindness and support meant the world to me, as I am sure
it has for many others in that position.  Dr. Edwards and all his staff
are wonderful caretakers, but on that particular day I thanked God for
Mary's gentle hands and loving heart.

So Sandee please help Wickett to find my beautiful DEW Monty who arrived
at the bridge in August.  I wish I could see Wickys sable coat and tired
little body restored to his youthful splendor.  I hope he is happily
hiding and re-hiding all the toys, and once again able to play with all
the energy and abandon of a kit.

                       Happy Holidays to All

Marg and the boys,
Ed, Iolaus, and Spike