Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:22:55 EDT
Hi everyone and all you furkids,

I am responding to the post about the person that wanted to know if their
furkids could get the Lyme disease from their dog.  No, Lyme disease is
NOT contagious, but they can get it if ticks are carried into the house
and they get on the furkids.

I suffer from chronic Lyme disease myself, I have had it now for about 14
years, I have all kinds of damage done to my body and organs aka heart
brain and bones and so on.

Any way, I just wanted the person and anyone else that might be wondering
if their furkids get it from another animal, It is NOT a contagious
disease but an infectious disease.

I hope this helped, take care and LOVE your furkids.

Trish and the furkids