From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:29:59 -0600
Dear FMLers-

We're in the final stretch. One more day remains to simply help
black-footed ferrets by reading and rating my short story. AND I've
learned that you can vote 3 times! That's right, from one email address
you can rate the story as Inspiring, Useful and Funny (once each)! So
if you've already rated the story once please do so 2 more times.

So if everyone on this list rated my story 3 times AND everyone got one
friend to do the same, think of all the votes we could generate. Let's
make it happen!

It's so easy! Just go to:
http://community.intuit.com/contests/czOXatsU0qllvkab8P4pmk

And when you're finished reading the story, please rate it as
Inspiring, Useful and Funny (remember you can rate each once) and all
you have to do is enter you email address (Create Account) and they
will NOT spam you.

The voting/ratings end Friday, April 24th at Midnight so please hurry
and tell ALL of your friends. We will know by the middle of next week
if we won $5,000 with an opportunity for $10-25,000 more!

I sincerely appreciate all of your support.

Cheers,
Travis

P.S. Hey Bill T., what's wrong with being named 06-125? What if she
likes her nickname (Oh-Sixer)? All kidding aside I appreciate the
comment and your support J

Travis Livieri
Executive Director
Prairie Wildlife Research