From:
"John D. Coley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 15:25:55 -0500
Hi, Melissa. Moxie does exactly the same thing. Although she usually
prefers ankles to calves. Just a nip, and then ZOOM, she's outta there.
Usually it seems to mean "Get off your butt and chase me, you big clumsy
human." That's my 2 cents worth of analysis, anyway.

John & Rebekah
Alexander & Moxie ("Man, some people just don't take a hint, do they?")

PS: Say hi to Ann Arbor for me. I got my Ph.D. there, and am glad to hear
that Michigan is no longer a FFZ. We can now breath easier when we bring
the kids on road trips to visit friends.