From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 07:22:21 -0500
A young child told me "Ferrets are angles that God sends to watch over us,
and to teach us lessons of patience, humility, love and understanding.  When
they cross the Rainbow Bridge their job is done, and it is their turn to
play and watch us from heaven.  But they visit us, that funny little tickle,
is the ferret stopping to see you and let you know they are watching you,
reminding you to remember the lessons you learned from them."

Maybe this child knows something we don't?

Dooks to all.
Jean & The Zoo Crew
A Shelter Mom