From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2007 10:13:26 -0800
I thought you might enjoy seeing the attention ferrets are getting
lately. I used a darling red child's pedal car for an upcoming edition
(most likely 2010!!) and needed to re sell it because it cost a bundle,
about $400.00.

So I put it on Craig's list and got a call from a young father working
in Silicon Valley. When he came to pick it up at the studio he saw some
30x40 prints from my calendar hanging on the wall and loved them so I
handed him my 2008 ferret calendar for his son.

Next thing I knew I got a call from someone working with him at Plaxo
saying how much they enjoyed the images and could they feature them for
a month on their web site, Plaxo.com. They said they'd provide links to
my site so though no money is echanged hopefully it will spread the
word about my work (they have 15 million users!)

From what I can tell, they offer a free month trial so you might be
able to sign up. I think the whole year might cost 19.95 or something
like that. Regardless, I hope you enjoy the photos. Visit

http://ecards.plaxo.com/ecard/jcf/

Jeanne

--
Jeanne Carley's 2008 edition, Ferret Motion is coming soon! In
the meantime, you can enjoy some amazing ferret photography visit

NEW! Custom prints of Jeanne's terrific ferret photos! Is there a
ferret picture that you've always loved? You can now order your
favorite ferret photo by Jeanne Carley.
Click on Collections to choose.