From:
Goldee Locks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:13:44 -0500
I have one sable ferret who is approx. 3 years old, and one cinnamon
ferret, approx. 2 years old who I may decide to part with to the right
owner.  They are a pair and I would like to give them to another owner
who would be willing to keep them together.

Both are very healthy, playful and loving animals who were rescued from a
man who did not care for them properly, then they were gave to me by my
younger sister because my parents wanted her to get rid of them.  I have
always liked ferrets but find they need more attention and love than I
have time to give.  I may even include a large cage for these as well,
they cannot return to any of their former owner for reasons I'd rather
not mention.

I live in southern Indiana and would have to meet the person who wished
to take them and would only give them to someone who would care for them
properly and love them.  If your interested please send an email to
[log in to unmask] or call 502-727-8273.