Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:06:44 -0400
Just wanted to send out a thank you to everyone who stopped by my ebay
auctions for my ferret Wyatt.  Wyatt is doing great, no post op issues
so far and he's back to his old self - a little terror!  I'll be sure
to update when the test results come back on his lump.  Oh, and he's
only 2 years old!

A special thanks to Helen and Andy, who between the two of them, bought
all of the Wyatt auction items, and raised almost 1/3 of the cost of the
surgery!  You guys are the greatest!!!

Lara in London with Wyatt the ferret.